Friday 10 January 2014

Still waiting...

We haven't really progressed from Monday unfortunately. Its starting to get me a little overly stressed and frustrated but I know there will be many parts of this process like that.

Apart from two emails this week - one asking for updated payslips and the other asking to clarify something about the finance plan we have on our wedding rings (no interest great repayments) as one of our payments bounced over the Christmas holidays due to all the dates of our loan repayments and incomes changing around.

As of 5pm today we haven't heard anything - not even an email to say that she is still working on finalising everything. I know she said on Monday she is getting snowed under doing 4 peoples work so I'm really hoping that is all it is.

Builder should be back on the scene on Monday so I'm really hoping we hear something Monday/Tuesday - I want to get all our selections etc sorted because I start back at Uni end of Feb because once I'm back at Uni life is going to get really hectic again.


No comments:

Post a Comment